Forecasts At A Glance
Below are forecasts given by four highly regarded gentlemen. Three are world renowned economists; the fourth is the former Chaplain to some of the members of the Illuminati. Each of these forecasters claim to have inside knowledge and have done extensive research into the trends that will shape planet earth in the next 2 to 3 years.
Note that these are forecasts - not prophecies. The difference between a forecast and a prophecy is that one provides information about potential problems and events coming your way. The other foretells definite events and situations. Think of the difference between a forecast and a prophecy in terms of a weather report. The forecaster will tell you a storm is brewing somewhere other than your particular location, but there is a chance the storm will reach your area unless something intervenes to stop it. On the other hand, a prophet will tell you the storm is coming and will definitely hit your area. The forecaster asks you to watch, pay attention and prepare for the potential problem; the prophet wants you to take cover.
Yet, a certain amount of accuracy is expected if the forecaster is to maintain credibility. We will watch and see.
The lists below are the things we need to watch for; things that should keep us alert. These forecasts are from experts with excellent track records. To view or listen to relevant media reports by these gentlemen, go to the Beast Watch News Media Page.
|Bob Chapman||Gerald Celente||Adrian Salbuchi||Lindsey Williams|
|1-Commercial loans will be harder
to obtain. Collateral requirements will rise to 50% of
the loan's value beginning 1/1/2010.
2-2,035 banks are in danger of collapse resulting in between 2,500 and 3,000 bank closings at a cost to the FDIC of between $800B and $1T(rillion).
3-The FDIC will be closed between September and December 2010.
4-The Fed could pull $1.5T out of the system by June at the risk of collapsing the economy. Not pulling the money out of the system will result in hyper-inflation. This is why banks that accepted TARP funds are required to report about the payback of those funds on 1/1/2010.
5-The dollar will be devalued by the end of 2010. Banks have been asked to make room in vaults for the new currency.
6-The Fed and Wallstreet expect a complete crash of the stock market.
7-Public services will be reduced and the crime rate will skyrocket because of it.
8-Home foreclosures will rise dramatically in 2010.
1-Terrorist attacks around the globe, including possibly in the US.
2-Crash of 2010 will result because the stimulus money will dry up. The US dollar will be devalued as more people worldwide divest themselves of dollars.
3-Depression uplift (in the manner of the Great Depression) of consumer desire for higher quality goods and an increase in the quest for elegance.
4-Increased interest in health, weight loss and fitness as people realize the only way to survive the coming turmoil is to be in shape. People will purchase better food locally (sales of foreign food and products will begin to decline), lose weight and exercise more. Also, there will be an increase in the search for spirituality and an economically forcred return to simplicity.
5-The Survival movement will see an increased interest by consumers trying to protect themselves, their families and their assets. Lifestyle changes will see people doing without and taking better care of the items they already own. Thus will be cutbacks in consumer spending.
6-There will be a trend against illegal immigrants due to the loss of jobs for US citizens.
7-The next media revolution will involve a continued move away from mainstream TV and radio in favor of internet access.
1. Wake-Up Call In 2011, the people of all nations will fully recognize how grave economic conditions have become, how ineffectual and self-serving the so-called solutions have been, and how dire the consequences will be. Having become convinced of the inability of leaders and know-it-all "arbiters of everything" to fulfill their promises, the people will do more than just question authority, they will defy authority. The seeds of revolution will be sown .
2. Crack-Up 2011 Among our Top Trends for last year was the "Crash of 2010." What happened? The stock market didnt crash. We know. We made it clear in our Autumn Trends Journal that we were not forecasting a stock market crash the equity markets were no longer a legitimate indicator of recovery or the real state of the economy. Yet the reliable indicators (employment numbers, the real estate market, currency pressures, sovereign debt problems) all bordered between crisis and disaster. In 2011, with the arsenal of schemes to prop them up depleted, we predict "Crack-Up 2011": teetering economies will collapse, currency wars will ensue, trade barriers will be erected, economic unions will splinter, and the onset of the "Greatest Depression" will be recognized by everyone .
3. Screw the People As times get even tougher and people get even poorer, the "authorities" will intensify their efforts to extract the funds needed to meet fiscal obligations. While there will be variations on the theme, the governments song will be the same: cut what you give, raise what you take.
4. Crime Waves No job + no money + compounding debt = high stress, strained relations, short fuses. In 2011, with the fuse lit, it will be prime time for Crime Time. When people lose everything and they have nothing left to lose, they lose it. Hardship-driven crimes will be committed across the socioeconomic spectrum by legions of the on-the-edge desperate who will do whatever they must to keep a roof over their heads and put food on the table .
5. Crackdown on Liberty As crime rates rise, so will the voices demanding a crackdown. A national crusade to "Get Tough on Crime" will be waged against the citizenry. And just as in the "War on Terror," where "suspected terrorists" are killed before proven guilty or jailed without trial, in the "War on Crime" everyone is a suspect until proven innocent .
6. Alternative Energy In laboratories and workshops unnoticed by mainstream analysts, scientific visionaries and entrepreneurs are forging a new physics incorporating principles once thought impossible, working to create devices that liberate more energy than they consume. What are they, and how long will it be before they can be brought to market? Shrewd investors will ignore the "cant be done" skepticism, and examine the newly emerging energy trend opportunities that will come of age in 2011 .
7. Journalism 2.0 Though the trend has been in the making since the dawn of the Internet Revolution, 2011 will mark the year that new methods of news and information distribution will render the 20th century model obsolete. With its unparalleled reach across borders and language barriers, "Journalism 2.0" has the potential to influence and educate citizens in a way that governments and corporate media moguls would never permit. Of the hundreds of trends we have forecast over three decades, few have the possibility of such far-reaching effects .
8. Cyberwars Just a decade ago, when the digital age was blooming and hackers were looked upon as annoying geeks, we forecast that the intrinsic fragility of the Internet and the vulnerability of the data it carried made it ripe for cyber-crime and cyber-warfare to flourish. In 2010, every major government acknowledged that Cyberwar was a clear and present danger and, in fact, had already begun. The demonstrable effects of Cyberwar and its companion, Cybercrime, are already significant and will come of age in 2011. Equally disruptive will be the harsh measures taken by global governments to control free access to the web, identify its users, and literally shut down computers that it considers a threat to national security .
9. Youth of the World Unite University degrees in hand yet out of work, in debt and with no prospects on the horizon, feeling betrayed and angry, forced to live back at home, young adults and 20-somethings are mad as hell, and theyre not going to take it anymore. Filled with vigor, rife with passion, but not mature enough to control their impulses, the confrontations they engage in will often escalate disproportionately. Government efforts to exert control and return the youth to quiet complacency will be ham-fisted and ineffectual. The Revolution will be televised blogged, YouTubed, Twittered and .
10. End of The World! The closer we get to 2012, the louder the calls will be that the "End is Near!" There have always been sects, at any time in history, that saw signs and portents proving the end of the world was imminent. But 2012 seems to hold a special meaning across a wide segment of "End-time" believers. Among the Armageddonites, the actual end of the world and annihilation of the Earth in 2012 is a matter of certainty. Even the rational and informed that carefully follow the news of never-ending global crises, may sometimes feel the world is in a perilous state. Both streams of thought are leading many to reevaluate their chances for personal survival, be it in heaven or on earth .
|1-Collapse of the US dollar and the
issuance of a new world currency.
2-Economic collapse with high unemployment, loss of critical goods and services through lack of adequate truck and rail transportation, high food prices and lack of basic food.
3-Social upheaval, even civil war, that triggers martial law and the enforced use of the RFID chip.
4-Intelligent viruses with the ability to target specific DNA. For instance, the DNA of certain ethnic or age groups.
5-Continued pressure surrounding the global warming issue and attempts to formulate a worldwide climate treaty.
6-Terrorist attack(s) on US soil with a WMD.
7-Wars in the Middle East. Israel will attack Iran. Russia and China will back Iran, which will retaliate against Israel with the final result being involvement by the US in full scale war in the region.
8-Accident at one of America's nuclear electrical facilities resulting in the complete government takeover of the nuclear industry by the US military.
9-Assassination of a high-level, key public figure in one of the prominent western nations.
10-Harrassment of rogue states that refuse to get in line with the demands of the NWO.
11-Staged numinous religious event such as the 2nd Coming of Jesus resulting in the formation of a NWO religion and the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem.
12-Staged alien contact event for the purpose of showing the world the necessity of a one-world government under the auspices that only a unified governmente can deal with the new alien threat successfully.
|1-Bank closings will erupt from
hundreds in 2009 to thousands in 2010 resulting in a
final count of about 9 bank corporations total.
Watch for access to safety deposit boxes to become limited and for bankruptcies to skyrocket.
2-Pay attention to the movies coming out of Hollywood. The Illuminati Elite will be presenting veiled messages about their intents in these movies - War movies, movies with government plots, those with extre-terrestrial themes and any other kind of unusual film.
3-Healthcare will become a major divisive issue in the US.
4-Increased security and longer no-fly lists when traveling by air.
5-A new Youth Corps with mandatory enlistment by children.
6-Mandatory service for all US citzens regardless of age.
8-Media control with TV and radio talkshows being the last areas invaded by the government.
9-A gradually increasing inflation. Keep a spreadsheet of grocery costs from week to week to see the increase because it will be so gradual as to go unnoticed until it has reached hyper-inflation stage.
10-Listen for these buzzword phrases: "War brought the country out of depression"; "Turmoil in the Middle East"; "Iran-Israel's eternal enemy".
11-Crude oil will stay between $70 and $80 per barrel during this period until the very end when it will suddenly spike.
12-By 2012, nearly everyone will work for the Federal government because the Fed will continue to absorb one kind of business after another. But, especially banks and health organizations.